- Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup Broccoli florets, finely sliced
- 1/2 Spring Onion, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon Chilli flakes, or fresh chilli finely sliced
- Bring a frying pan to medium heat and drizzle on the olive oil.
- Beat the eggs, add the salt and pour into the pan.
- While the egg is cooking sprinkle over the broccoli, spring onion and chilli flakes. Cover the saucepan with a lid and let the veggies steam for a few minutes while the egg cooks. Feel free to sprinkle on some cheese for another variation.
- Serve on toast, wrap or extra veggies with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil or avocado